Applebee’s introduces the new Grilled Chicken & Spinach Alfredo Bowl as part of the chain’s returning Irresist-A-Bowls menu.
Priced at just $8.99 each, Applebee’s Irresist-A-Bowls are available in the following flavor combinations:
- New Grilled Chicken & Spinach Alfredo Bowl features penne pasta topped with grilled chicken, a blend of melted cheddar and parmesan cheeses and parsley, all tossed in a creamy spinach Alfredo sauce.
- Crispy Orange Chicken Bowl consists of breaded pieces of boneless chicken breast tossed served over a bed of cilantro rice and stir-fry vegetables, topped with green onions and toasted almonds, all tossed in a tangy orange sauce. Fans can substitute shrimp with chicken at no additional cost.
- Tex-Mex Shrimp Bowl consists of grilled chipotle lime shrimp, served over a bed of cilantro rice and mixed greens topped with house-made pico de gallo, black bean corn salsa, guacamole, and tortilla strips, all drizzled with chimichurri sauce and served with a fresh lime wedge.
- Homestyle Chicken Bowl features breaded chicken tenders served over garlic mashed potatoes, green beans, and applewood-smoked bacon, all topped with gravy, crispy onions, and a blend of cheddar cheeses.
- Southwest Chicken Bowl features grilled chipotle lime chicken served over a bed of mixed greens and cilantro rice topped with house-made pico de gallo, guac, black corn salsa, tortilla strips, and chimichurri sauce, and served with a fresh lime wedge. You can add steak for $2.
Irresist-A-Bowls are available at participating Applebee’s restaurants nationwide for dine-in, To Go, or deliver, for a limited time. Prices and availability may vary depending on your location.
Grilled Chicken & Spinach Alfredo Bowl Nutrition Facts
- 1440 calories
- 790 calories from fat
- 88 grams of fat
- 43 grams of saturated fat
- 3240 milligrams of sodium
- 78 grams of carbs
- 6 grams of fiber
- 10 grams of sugar
- 88 grams of protein