7-Eleven refreshes its iconic Big Gulp lineup with the introduction of five new, non-traditional flavors, including a refreshing sparkling flavored water and a zero-calorie sports drink, among others.
This fountain refresh is the convenience store chain’s latest innovation in the cold dispensed-beverages category, which it legendarily redefined back in the 1980s with the launch of the Big Gulp.
The following five fountain drinks can now be found in participating 7-Eleven stores:
- AHA Sparkling Water: A zero-calorie sparkling water infused with a refreshing lime and watermelon essence.
- Craft Lemonade: This refreshing lemonade is made with real lemon juice, cane sugar, and natural flavors.
- Replenish Zero: 7-Eleven’s private brand zero-calorie sport drink now comes in a delicious orange-mango flavor and is infused with vitamins A, E, B3, B5, and B6.
- Power Berry by Quake: Designed to provide an energy boost, the convenience store chain’s private brand energy drink is loaded with B vitamins, electrolytes, and caffeine.
- vitaminwater zero squeezed: This zero-sugar vitamin water beverage, which is sweetened with Erythritol and Stevia, is the first zero-sugar enhanced water on the fountain, and contains electrolytes, vitamins B, C, and E, and minerals.
Fans can enjoy the new Big Gulp drinks, as well as snacks and more, without leaving home or at the poolside or beach via 7-Eleven Delivery available on the 7NOW delivery app and the 7-Eleven app.
Additionally, and to celebrate the launch of the new Big Gulp flavors, participating 7-Eleven locations across the country are offering the new drinks for just 79-cents each through June 29, 2021.