Applebee’s heats up their menu with the return of Sizzlin’ Skillets, featuring three new dishes, including the new Chicken & Shrimp Scampi Skillet, new Cheddar Bacon & Chicken Skillet, and new Garlic Parmesan Sirloin Skillet, starting at a suggested price of $10.99.
Applebee’s 2022 full Sizzlin’ Skillets lineup includes:
- New Chicken & Shrimp Scampi Skillet: Sliced grilled chicken breast topped with sautéed shrimp in a garlicky lemon butter sauce. Served hot with garlic mashed potatoes and broccoli.
- New Garlic Parmesan Sirloin Skillet: 6-ounce USDA Select top sirloin grilled and sliced over garlic mashed potatoes, smothered in a sizzling buttery garlic Parmesan sauce and topped with crispy onions. Served with broccoli. This skillet is also available in 8-ounce for an added price.
- New Sizzlin’ Cheddar Bacon & Chicken Skillet: Sliced grilled chicken breast topped with melted Cheddar cheese, Applewood-smoked bacon and garlic mashed potatoes, and finished with a rich Parmesan cream sauce. Paired with steamed broccoli and served sizzling hot to the table.
- Bourbon Street Steak: Grilled 8 oz. USDA Select top sirloin steak jazzed up with Cajun spices in buttery garlic and parsley, and served with sizzling sautéed mushrooms, onions and garlic mashed potatoes.
- Bourbon Street Chicken & Shrimp: Cajun-seasoned chicken and blackened shrimp tossed in buttery garlic and parsley, and served with sizzling sautéed mushrooms, onions and garlicky mashed potatoes.
Sizzlin’ Skillets are available for Dine-In, To Go, and Delivery at participating Applebee’s locations nationwide for a limited time.