Boston Market adds a variety of new items, including sliders and bowls as part of its new late-night lineup, which represents the chain’s largest menu innovation or expansion in years.
Designed to give night owls tasty and better-for-you options to enjoy when those nighttime cravings ensue, the new late night menu is available nightly at Boston Market locations nationwide from 9 p.m. to close—even midnight or later in some areas.
Boston Market’s new late-night menu includes the following options:
The new Sliders feature your choice of all-natural and fresh, never frozen Boston Market rotisserie chicken, signature meatloaf, or turkey. Sliders start at $3 each or can be mixed-and-matched three for $8 and include:
- Chicken Chipotle: Pulled rotisserie chicken topped with pepper jack cheese, ranch dressing, and chipotle sauce.
- Chicken Cheddar: Pulled rotisserie chicken topped with cheddar cheese, garlic sauce, and herbed mayo.
- Turkey Cheddar: Sliced turkey breast topped with cheddar cheese, garlic sauce, and herbed mayo.
- BBQ Meatloaf: Sliced meatloaf topped with cheddar cheese, zesty mayo, and BBQ sauce.
The new Bowls feature the chain’s signature sides mixed together with flavorful sauces and your choice of all-natural and fresh, never frozen Boston Market rotisserie chicken, signature meatloaf, or fresh veggies. The new bowls start at $6.50 each and include:
- Southwest Chicken Rice: Corn bean relish, pico de gallo, cilantro lime rice, and pulled rotisserie chicken tossed with chipotle pesto sauce.
- Chicken Cheddar Mash: A mix of creamy mashed potatoes, cheddar cheese, corn bean relish, and pulled chicken, all finished with garlic sauce and fresh gravy.
- Cheeseburger Mac: Mac and cheese mixed with pico de gallo, fresh cheddar cheese, BBQ sauce, and meatloaf.
- Veggie: Steamed veggies, corn bean relish, and garlic sauce served over a bed of cilantro lime rice and topped with pico de gallo.
Additionally, and to celebrate the launch, Boston Market will be offering a buy-one-get-one free deal on the new sliders from Monday, October 26 through Sunday, November 1, 2020.
Boston Market’s new late-night menu is available at participating locations nationwide starting at 9 p.m.