Boston Market offers a new way to enjoy its signature rotisserie chicken with the launch of new Rotisserie Chicken Nuggets at all 315 locations nationwide starting July 11, 2022.
Touted as the future of nuggets, the new Rottiserie Chicken Nuggets are roasted instead of fried, making a healthier and more flavorful grab-and-go meal option that is currently unavailable in the market.
Debuting in signature and spicy flavors, Rotisserie Chicken Nuggets are made with 100% all-white meat chicken (taken from the best part of the chicken) and portioned into bite-size pieces before being marinated in the brand’s renowned rotisserie chicken seasoning or spicy seasoning.
The all-white-meat chicken pieces are made-to-order and roasted in Boston Market’s rotisserie oven, giving them the same treatment their popular chickens get thanks to a proprietary basket cooking method created by the brand itself. The basket allows the rotisserie oven heat to gently and evenly roast each and every nugget as it rotates, similar to what the rotisserie chickens do at their restaurants.
The guilt-free, hand-held menu item is served in a specially designed nugget cup and can be enjoyed in a range of combination meals including:
- A small combo meal that includes eight rotisserie chicken nuggets, one regular side, a fountain drink and your choice of dipping sauce, starting at a suggested price of $8.29.
- A large combo meal that comes with 12 rotisserie chicken nuggets, one regular side, one fountain drink, and two dipping sauces, for a suggested starting price of $10.39.
- A la carte in Small (five nuggets and one dipping sauce, with prices starting at $3.30), Medium (eight nuggets and one dipping sauce, with prices starting at $5.20) or Large (12 nuggets and two dipping sauces, with prices starting at $7.65).
- A Kid’s Meal that includes five nuggets, one small side, one dipping sauce, one kid’s drink, and one cornbread for a suggested starting price of $5.49.
- A catering platter that comes with 80 nuggets and 10 dipping sauces, with prices starting at $59.99.