Wawa is beefing up the menu with the return of its popular Brisket sandwiches and bowls at participating locations for a limited time.
The Brisket sandwiches come in four varieties – BBQ, Garlic Aioli, Spicy Pepper and new Spicy BBQ – all of which feature hand trimmed slow-braised beef served on a lightly toasted buttery brioche bun.
- The BBQ Brisket Sandwich includes shredded brisket, cheddar cheese, pickles, and BBQ sauce on a brioche bun.
- The Garlic Aioli Sandwich consists of slow-braised shredded brisket topped with provolone cheese, tomato, spinach, and garlic aioli sauce, all sandwiched between a buttery brioche bun.
- The Spicy Pepper Sandwich features shredded brisket paired with pepper jack cheese, jalapeño peppers, and cherry pepper relish, all served on a brioche bun.
- The new BBQ Spicy BBQ Brisket Sandwich consists of shredded brisket topped with pepper jack cheese, jalapeno peppers, tangy BBQ sauce, and sriracha sauce on a buttery brioche bun.
As mentioned above, Brisket bowls are also back on the menu and they come in four flavorful varieties, including BBQ Brisket and Mac & Cheese, Cheesy Old Bay Brisket & Mashed Potato, Spicy Pepper Brisket & Mashed Potato, and new Chipotle Brisket Mediterranean.
Here’s a closer look at Wawa’s seasonal brisket bowl options:
- The BBQ Brisket Mac & Cheese Bowl consists of macaroni and cheese topped with shredded brisket and BBQ sauce.
- The Cheesy Old Bay Brisket & Mashed Potato Bowl features slow-braised shredded brisket topped with cheddar cheese sauce and sprinkled with Old Bay seasoning.
- The Spicy Pepper Brisket & Mashed Potato Bowl consists of mashed potato topped with shredded brisket, cherry pepper relish, and garlic aioli sauce.
- The new Chipotle Brisket Mediterranean Bowl features creamy chipotle sauce, crispy jalapenos, black beans, fresh salsa, and shredded brisket, all served over a bed of quinoa.
Additionally, there’s also an option to create your own custom brisket sandwich or bowl with your favorite ingredients and toppings.
While prices may vary, my nearest Wawa is selling all four sandwiches for $5.99, while the brisket bowls are priced at $7.99 each.
You can find slow-braised brisket at participating Wawa locations nationwide for a limited time only.