California Pizza Kitchen takes pizza delivery to another level with launch of their new CPK Take and Bake Pizzas.
Prepared fresh to order by the chain’s chefs, the new Take and Bake pizza allows you to enjoy restaurant-quality, California-style pizza right at home.
No more cold pizza. With CPK’s new product, fans are guaranteed an oven-fresh pizza experience every single time.
Made with high-quality, fresh ingredients, Take and Bake Pizzas are available in a variety of flavors, including California Club, Shrimp Scampi, Carne Asada, California Veggie, and Cauliflower Crust, among many others.
Here’s the full list:
So, how does it work?
- Order your favorite pizza.
- California Pizza Kitchen chefs prepare it with fresh ingredients.
- Take the ready to bake pizza home.
- Bake it whenever you want.
- Place the rack in the center of the oven.
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F.
- Remove the pizza from the plastic wrapping and carefully slide it into the center of your oven.
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Let it cool down for 1 to 2 minutes.
Take and Bake pizzas are available in hand-tossed dough or the chain’s famous Cauliflower Crust which is made with gluten-free ingredients.
Also, for a limited time, dine in customers who purchase an entrée will receive a discount of up to $10 off the regular menu price.
The new Take and Bake Pizzas are available for takeout and delivery at regular prices.
Have you tried CPK’s new Take and Bake Pizzas? Let us know what you think down in the comments.