California Pizza Kitchen celebrates seasonal fare with the introduction of a selection of new spring inspired dishes, including a new lineup of California Focaccias, a new Crispy Artichoke Salad, and two new limited time only California-inspired pizzas.
The new California Focaccias at CPK offer a unique take on the traditional Italian bread, baked in a hearth oven and flavored with extra virgin olive oil and fresh herbs.
- Malibu: Toasted focaccia bread topped with whipped goat cheese, baby greens, shaved parmesan, Mediterranean herbs and extra virgin olive oil.
- Smashed Avocado: Made with fresh avocado, baby greens, fresh basil, chili and toasted sesame seeds.
- Spicy Honey Bee: Toasted Focaccia bread topped with spicy Capicola ham, Gorgonzola, Mediterranean herbs and red chili honey.
As mentioned above, California Pizza Kitchen will also be offering the new Avocado Super Green Pizza, the Spicy Honey Bee Pizza, and the Crispy Artichoke Salad throughout summer 2021.
- The Avocado Super Green Pizza is a vegan-friendly, veggie forward option that features cilantro pesto, smashed avocado, baby greens, cucumber, red onion, housemade salsa verde, fresh lime and toasted sesame seeds.
- The Spicy Honey Bee Pizza features spicy marinara, Capicola ham, Mozzarella and Gorgonzola cheeses, Mediterranean herbs, red chili honey and wild arugula that bridges sweet, savory, and spicy.
- The Crispy Artichoke Salad consists of crispy artichoke hearts paired with whipped goat cheese, wild arugula and parmesan cheese, all tossed in CPK’s champagne vinaigrette.
The new seasonal items are available at participating California Pizza Kitchen restaurants nationwide for a limited time.