Chipotle Mexican Grill just announced that it’s adding a new Supergreens Salad Mix and Whole30 compliant chicken to menus nationwide this week.
The Supergreens Salad Mix features hand-cut romaine lettuce, crispy baby spinach, and antioxidant-rich baby kale.
Chipotle’s Supergreens Salad Mix arrives following the success of Carne Asada and it will replace the current romaine-only salad base.
The Mexican fast-food restaurant chain has also made its grilled, Adobo chicken Whole30 compliant. To do so, Chipotle is using a new oil in its marinade that allows them to offer the same great taste, but that also provides “guests with specific dietary goals more options.”
Chipotle’s new Lifestyle Bowls are as follows:
The full ingredient make-up of the Lifestyle Bowls is available below.
- 3 Whole30 Salad Bowls feature Supergreens, your choice of chicken, carne asada or carnitas, plus fajita veggies, fresh tomato salsa and guacamole.
- 2 Keto Salad Bowls feature Supergreens, your choice of steak or chicken, tomatillo-red salsa, cheese and guacamole.
- Paleo Salad Bowl consists of Supergreens, chicken, fajita veggies, tomatillo-green salsa and guacamole.
- The High Protein Bowl features white rice, black beans, a full portion of chicken, a full portion of steak, tomatillo-red salsa, cheese, and shredded romaine lettuce.
- Vegan Bowl consists of brown rice and black beans, plus plant-based Sofritas, fresh tomato salsa, roasted chili-corn salsa, and shredded romaine lettuce.
- The Vegetarian Salad Bowl features Supergreens, black beans, brown rice, fajita veggies, fresh tomato salsa, and guacamole.
Chipotle’s Supergreens Salad Mix and Whole30 compliant chicken are now available at participating locations nationwide.
Have you tried the new Supergreens Salad Mix at Chipotle? Let us know in the comments below.