Chipotle just announced that it’s launching the new Fajita Quesadilla as a digital-only menu item on the Chipotle app and Chipotle.com starting March 2, 2023.
Originating as a menu hack that was first popularized by TikTok creators Alexis Frost and Keith Lee, fans can customize their favorite Chipotle Quesadillas with Monterey Jack cheese, plus their protein of choice and fresh fajita veggies through the brand’s digital ordering channels.
In addition, the Chipotle-Honey Vinaigrette dressing will also be available as one of the three included side options you can select for all Quesadillas on the chain’s mobile app and online at Chipotle.com.
As part of the launch, Chipotle will offer five new Fajita Quesadillas by allowing fans to add fresh fajita veggies to any type of hand-crafted quesadilla on the mobile app and website. The five new Quesadilla combinations on the digital menu include:
- Steak Quesadilla with Fajita Veggies
- Carnitas Quesadilla with Fajita Veggies
- Barbacoa Quesadilla with Fajita Veggies
- Sofritas Quesadilla with Fajita Veggies
- Chicken Quesadilla with Fajita Veggies
But that’s not all. Both Keith Lee and Alexis Frost will also have their own limited-edition menu items featuring the exact same orders that received perfect scores on TikTok.
Here’s a closer look at the two custom orders that received “10s” on the popular social network:
- Keithadilla: Fajita Quesadilla with Steak, served with roasted chili-corn salsa, sour cream, and Chipotle-Honey Vinaigrette on the side.
- Fajita Quesadilla Hack: Fajita Quesadilla with Steak, served with roasted chili-corn salsa, tomatillo red-chili salsa, and sour cream on the side.
New Fajita Quesadillas will be available exclusively on the Chipotle app and Chipotle.com for a limited time starting beginning on Thursday, March 2, 2023. Prices may vary by location.