Cracker Barrel readies for Thanksgiving with the return of its fully prepared Thanksgiving Heat and Serve Meals and Homestyle Holiday Pies, for a limited time at participating locations nationwide.
Designed to provide a complete homestyle Thanksgiving turkey meal for gatherings of any size, Cracker Barrel’s super convenient Heat n’ Serve options can be prepared in two hours or less in two easy steps: heat and serve.
- Starting at a suggested price of $14.99 per person, the Thanksgiving Heat n’ Serve Feast serves between 8 and 10 people and consists of a full meal bundle that includes protein, sides, bread, and dessert.
- Meanwhile, the Thanksgiving Heat n’ Serve Family Dinner serves 4 to 6 people and includes the same favorites of the Heat n’ Serve Feast such as oven-roasted turkey breast with turkey gravy, sweet potato casserole, cornbread dressing, cranberry relish, choice of side, and sweet yeast rolls.
Heat and Serve Meals will be available for pickup between November 19 and November 26, while supplies last. Fans that pre-order now and schedule pick up on November 21 or November 22 will receive a free Bonus Card.
Additionally, and for those looking to celebrate earlier than Thanksgiving, Cracker Barrel is offering a new Cinnamon Roll Latte and a wine-based cocktail, Glitter Globe Spritzer, accompanied by a returning fan-favorite, the Cinnamon Roll Pie Breakfast.
Here’s a closer look at Cracker Barrel’s new festive flavors and returning seasonal breakfast favorites:
- Starting at just $8.99, the Cinnamon Roll Pie Breakfast consists of warm cinnamon rolls baked inside a pie crust and topped off with a drizzle of sweet, cream cheese icing. Served with your choice of eggs, bacon or sausage alongside fried apples or a hashbrown casserole.
- The Glitter Globe Spritzer features a mix of Roscato Moscato wine and cranberry juice, sprinkled with edible red holiday glitter.
- The new Cinnamon Roll Latte features freshly brewed espresso with the taste of oven-baked cinnamon roll flavor, and comes topped with whipped cream, a drizzle of cinnamon and cream cheese icing.
Other Thanksgiving-inspired meals that are also available include:
- Cracker Barrel’s returning Blackberry Tea features the brand’s signature iced tea with added sweet blackberry flavor.
- A festive twist on a holiday classic, the Country Fried Turkey consists of tender turkey filets, hand-breaded and fried until crispy, and then topped with creamy, herbed pan gravy, plus sides, and bread.
- New Loaded Mashed Potatoes features creamy homestyle mashed potatoes loaded up with bacon crumbles, melted Colby cheese, and green onions.
- On Thanksgiving Day, fans can also enjoy a traditional Homestyle Turkey n’ Dressing Meal that comes complete with roasted turkey breast, cornbread dressing and gravy, country green beans, sweet potato casserole topped with pecans, cranberry relish and more. Available in-store or to-go for $14.99 on November 24, 2022, starting at 11 AM.