With Lent just around the corner, Culver’s is bringing back some of its most popular seafood items for a limited time starting on February 21, 2022.
This year’s seafood menu is exactly the same as last year’s. And it includes everything you’d expect, from Butterfly Jumbo Shrimp to North Atlantic Cod to Northwoods Walleye.
Here’s a closer at Culver’s 2022 Lenten seafood menu:
- North Atlantic Cod Dinner: Two or three hand cut and hand battered cod filets, fried to a golden crisp, and served with a side of the brand’s tartar sauce and a warm dinner roll. Culver’s tartar sauce is made with olives, capers and sweet relish.
- North Atlantic Cod Filet Sandwich: A hand cut and hand battered cod filet that’s cooked to order and topped with Culver’s family recipe tartar sauce before being served on a lightly buttered, toasted hoagie roll.
- Northwoods Walleye Dinner: Two or three hand-battered, golden-fried walleye filets served with your choice of two classic sides and a warm roll.
- Northwoods Walleye Sandwich: A hand battered walleye filet topped with the chain’s special recipe tartar sauce and crisp shredded lettuce and served on a lightly buttered roll.
- Butterfly Jumbo Shrimp Dinner: Lightly breaded shrimp served with a side of Culver’s special recipe cocktail sauce, a lemon wedge, and your choice of two classic sides.
- Butterfly Jumbo Shrimp Basket: Lightly breaded shrimp served with special recipe cocktail sauce and a lemon wedge, plus your choice of a classic side and a medium soft drink.
Culver’s seasonal fish dishes are available at participating locations nationwide through the 2022 seafood/Lenten season.