Dairy Queen is celebrating the arrival of fall a bit early this year with the debut of its new 2022 Fall Blizzard Menu at participating locations.
This year’s Fall Blizzard Menu includes three brand new flavors – Cinnamon Roll Centers, Snickers Brownie, and Reese’s Take 5 – as well as three other classic guest-favorite ice cream flavors.
Here’s what you can expect to find at a Dairy Queen near you this fall:
- The new Cinnamon Roll Centers Blizzard Treat features soft cinnamon roll pieces and brown butter cinnamon topping blended with creamy vanilla soft serve.
- The new Snickers Brownie Blizzard Treat consists of snickers pieces, brownie pieces and caramel topping blended with creamy the brand’s vanilla soft serve.
- The new Reese’s Take 5 Blizzard Treat includes Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, peanuts, pretzels, and caramel topping blended with the chain’s vanilla soft serve.
- The Oreo Hot Cocoa Blizzard Treat features Oreo Cookie pieces and cocoa fudge blended with vanilla soft serve, and garnished with whipped topping.
- The Pumpkin Pie Blizzard Treat consists of pumpkin pie pieces blended with creamy vanilla soft serve, and garnished with whipped topping and nutmeg.
- The Very Cherry Chip Blizzard Treat features cherry and choco chunks blended with the brand’s signature vanilla soft serve.
The 2022 Fall Blizzard Menu is available now for a limited time at participating Dairy Queen locations nationwide.
Cinnamon Roll Centers Blizzard Treat (Small) Nutrition Facts
- 620 calories
- 200 calories from fat
- 22 grams of fat
- 14 grams of saturated fat
- 270 milligrams of sodium
- 93 grams of carbs
- 75 grams of sugar
- 13 grams of protein
Snickers Brownie Blizzard Treat (Mini) Nutrition Facts
- 410 calories
- 130 calories from fat
- 15 grams of fat
- 8 grams of saturated fat
- 200 milligrams of sodium
- 60 grams of carbs
- 48 grams of sugar
- 9 grams of protein