Dunkin’ is kicking off the 2023 pumpkin spice season with the reintroduction of its popular pumpkin lineup, featuring a variety of fan favorite menu items like the brand’s iconic Pumpkin Spice Signature Latte, Nutty Pumpkin Coffee, and more.
Here’s a closer look at Dunkin’s 2023 fall menu:
- Pumpkin Spice Signature Latte: Available iced or hot, the Pumpkin Spice Latte features notes of sweet pumpkin, vanilla, and fall spices. It is blended with rich espresso and milk and then crowned with whipped cream, a drizzle of caramel and a dusting of cinnamon sugar.
- Nutty Pumpkin Coffee: This drink combines the brand’s Original Blend Iced or Hot Coffee with sweet pumpkin, cream, and a touch of hazelnut.
- Pumpkin Bakery Line-up: Available now in the bakery case, fans can enjoy the Pumpkin Cake Donut, Pumpkin Munchkins Donut Hole Treats, and Pumpkin Muffin
- Maple Sugar Snacking Bacon and Maple Sugar Bacon Breakfast Sandwich: Bacon is also getting a seasonal makeover with the return of Maple Sugar Bacon. Customers can enjoy the caramelized maple sugar bacon in two different ways: On its own as Maple Sugar Snackin’ Bacon or in the Maple Sugar Bacon Breakfast Sandwich, which features a fried egg and white cheddar cheese sandwiched within a flaky, toasted croissant.
- Pumpkin Swirl: Dunkin’s fall menu also includes the grand comeback of the Pumpkin Swirl, which currently stands as the chain’s most sough-after flavor. Pumpkin Swirl is the secret ingredient that underpins Dunkin’s fall beverage lineup, and starting today, fans can customize their favorite Dunkin’ beverages by adding the swirl to hot or iced coffee, cold brew, espresso drinks, or frozen coffee.
In addition to the fall menu launch, Dunkin’ is also once again teaming up with Goldfish to bring back the limited edition Goldfish Dunkin’ Pumpkin Spice Grahams.
Goldfish Dunkin’ Pumpkin Spice Grahams feature flavor notes of pumpkin, donut glaze, and warm spices like cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg, making them a must-have for the season.
The PSL-flavored crackers are available online at shop.goldfishsmiles.com today and in-stores nationwide wherever Goldfish is sold starting in September, for a suggested retail price of $3.69, while supplies last.
The brand’s 2023 pumpkin spice menu can be found at participating locations nationwide for a limited time only.