The vegan trend is quickly catching on, restaurant-goers are looking for healthier options, especially at popular fast-food chains, but it’s a curious fact that many people seem to be unaware of the fact that Dunkin’ has over 20 vegan items on its menu.
Over the last couple of years, the chain has been quietly innovating and rolling out new products to meet new customer demand, resulting in a variety of offerings, many of which are vegan.
So basically, in response to customer demand, Dunkin’ has been able to build a vegan menu from the ground up, and fans couldn’t be happier.
Earlier today, Dunkin’ unveiled its full vegan menu in a press release. The menu now boasts twenty-four vegan options including bagels, muffins, hash browns, and coffee drinks.
So, without further ado, here’s what you can expect to find on the vegan menu at a Dunkin’ Donuts near you:
Hash Browns: Fried potatoes seasoned with garlic, sage, and parsley.
English Muffin: Dunkin’s English Muffin is crunchy on the outside, and soft and chewy on the inside. The perfect alternative to their plain bagels.
Bagels: Available in Plain, Everything, Multigrain, Sesame and Cinnamon Raisin.
Multigrain Round: Also known as Multigrain Bagels, the Multigrain Round is a good source of fiber and low in fat.
Oatmeal: Dunkin’s Multigrain Oatmeal comes topped with dried fruit, but it’s only available at participating locations.
- Hazelnut, Toasted Almond, Raspberry, French Vanilla, Blueberry and Coconut Flavor Shots.
- Coolatta Frozen Beverages including Vanilla Bean, Blue Raspberry, and Strawberry.
- Cold Brew: You can get it black or with almond milk and a flavor shot.
- Chamomile Fields Herbal Infusion.
- Hot or Iced Coffee with almond milk.
- Hot or Iced Macchiatos with almond milk.
- Frozen Coffee with almond milk.
- Hot or Iced Lattes with almond milk.
- Hibiscus Kiss Herbal Infusion.
- Cool Mint Herbal Infusion.
- Hot or Iced Black Coffee.
- Harmony Leaf Green Tea.
- Bold Breakfast Black Tea.
- Dunkin’ Energy Punch.
- Decaf Breakfast Tea.
- Mocha Swirl.
You can find vegan items at all Dunkin’ locations nationwide. Just keep in mind that prices and availability may vary by store.