First Watch is celebrating the 2021 pumpkin season early this year with the return of its popular Pumpkin Pancake Breakfast alongside a range of hearty dishes like the Short Rib Omelet, Truffle Mushroom Hash and Pumpkin Spiced Donuts, among many others.
First Watch’s new 2021 fall menu includes the following options:
- Pumpkin Pancake Breakfast: Two cage-free eggs cooked any style paired with one of the brand’s signature spiced Pumpkin Pancakes and a Jones Dairy Farm grilled all-natural savory chicken sausage patty.
- Truffle Mushroom Hash: House-roasted Shiitake and Crimini mushrooms, crispy diced bacon and Monterey Jack cheese served atop fresh, seasoned potatoes and topped with two cage-free eggs any style, Parmesan cream sauce, truffle oil and lemon dressed arugula.
- Short Rib Omelet: Savory red wine-braised beef short ribs paired with house-roasted shallots and Crimini mushrooms, plus fresh spinach and Mozzarella cheese. All topped with Parmesan cream sauce and fresh herbs and served with lemon-dressed organic mixed greens and ciabatta toast on the side.
- Butternut Squash Bisque: This rich and creamy vegetarian butternut squash soup is sweetened with carrot and a touch of nutmeg, and comes garnished with sour cream and fresh herbs.
- Pumpkin Spiced Donuts: Warm cake donut holes tossed with pumpkin spiced sugar and lightly dusted with powdered cinnamon sugar. They also come served with salted caramel apple butter and crème anglaise for dipping.
In addition to these fall-inspired dishes, First Watch is also offering its fan favorite Carrot Crush juice, made with a blend of carrot, orange, coconut water, turmeric, and lemon.
You can find First Watch’s fall menu at participating locations nationwide through October 31, 2021. Prices may vary.