Friendly’s looks to bring families together around the table by offering a variety of new hearty comfort food entrees and festive ice cream sundaes as part of a limited time menu that is available at participating locations nationwide through March 13, 2022.
The lineup includes new faces like Aloha Stir-Frys and Cajun Jazz Pasta, as well as returning fan favorites such as the chain’s popular Vermonter Burger. Participating Friendly’s locations will also offer new spooky themed ice creams, including Witchy Ooh! and Fang the Vampire during Halloween.
Here’s a closer look at the new limited time menu:
- New Chicken Aloha Stir-Fry: Chicken stir-fried with vegetables and pineapple rice in a light sauce. Served with crisp chow mein noodles.
- New Shrimp Aloha Stir-Fry: Shrimp stir-fried with vegetables and pineapple rice in a light sauce and served with crisp chow mein noodles on the side.
- New Beef Aloha Stir-Fry: Beef stir-fried with vegetables and pineapple rice in a light sauce, finished off with crisp chow mein noodles.
- New Cajun Jazz Pasta: Cavatappi pasta cooked in a creamy sauce and paired with tender Cajun-grilled shrimp and chicken breast, green and red peppers, and corn. Served with thick ciabatta toast.
- New Awesomesauce Steak Tips: Sirloin Steak tips grilled to perfection in BBQ Worcestershire sauce and covered with mushrooms, peppers, and onions. The dish also includes garlic red-skinned mashed potatoes and gravy, broccoli and thick ciabatta toast.
- Vermonter Burger: Melted sharp white cheddar cheese over a juicy beef patty that’s stacked with crispy maple pepper bacon on a grilled ciabatta roll, topped with lettuce, tomato and mayo.
- New Nutty Buddy Sundae: Creamy vanilla ice cream infused with swirls of chocolatey fudge, coated sugar-cone pieces and peanuts. It’s then topped with the brand’s classic chocolate sauce, whipped topping, and a cherry.
All items are available at participating Friendly’s restaurants nationwide for dine-in and on the Friendly’s app for takeout and delivery. Prices may vary.