Friendly’s Restaurants are welcoming summer with the debut of its new Lobster Festival Menu featuring a variety of seafood-centric items like lobster rolls, fiery lobster pasta, and lobster and shrimp quesadillas, among others.
The new entrees will make it difficult for fans to save room for dessert, but I’m sure they will be tempted to try the brand’s new Barking Pretzel ice cream, which consists of brown sugar flavored ice cream with a peanut butter swirl, chocolate coated pretzel pieces and salty pretzel bark pieces.
Friendly’s Lobster Festival Menu includes:
- New Lobster Bisque: A warm cup or crock of Lobster Bisque is the ideal way to start your festive tour.
- Lobster Roll Classic: Fresh and creamy lobster salad with celery and crisp lettuce served on a classic grilled roll with a side of fries. You can also ask a server to add coleslaw for an additional charge.
- New Lobster Roll Deluxe: Crisp applewood smoked bacon and fresh tomato is loaded onto the classic roll and paired with crispy, golden fries. Coleslaw can also be added for an extra charge.
- New Fiery Lobster Pasta: Tender pasta tossed in a spicy red-pepper Alfredo tomato sauce and piled up with hand-cut lobster meat. Served with ciabatta toast for dipping.
- New Zesty Lemon Garlic Lobster Pasta: Hearty pasta and tender lobster meat brightened up with lemon zest, then tossed with creamy lemon garlic sauce and flanked with toasted ciabatta bread.
- Lobster and Shrimp Quesadilla: A hand-held masterpiece that features mixed cheese and lobster and shrimp between flour tortillas served grilled to golden perfection on the outside and melty on the inside. Shored-up with salsa, sour cream and fluffy rice.
- New Pepper Steak and Onion Quesadilla: Tender beef sautéed with green peppers and onions and loaded with mixed cheese between two grilled flour tortillas and served with rice, salsa and sour cream on the side.
The new summer menu is available for dine-in, or on the Friendly’s app for takeout and delivery at participating Friendly’s restaurants nationwide for a limited time.