IHOP responds to Adam Sandler’s very viral visit to a busy IHOP restaurant last week in Manhasset, Long Island, NY, by declaring Monday, May 10, 2021 “Milkshake Monday,” when the pancake chain will be offering All-You-Can-Drink milkshakes at 19 select locations throughout Long Island, NY.
The promotion was created by Adam Sandler’s penchant for milkshakes, after his public visit to a busy IHOP restaurant last week. The famous comedian set the record straight on Monday, Tweeting that he only left IHOP because the chain’s all-you-can-eat offering did not apply to milkshakes.
As a result, IHOP will be offering All-You-Can-Drink milkshakes from 12 PM to 8 PM ET at the following 19 Long Island, NY locations:
- 100 West Old Country Road, Hicksville, NY 11801-4032
- 2935 Hempstead Turnpike, Levittown, NY 11756-1330
- 533 Old Country Road, Westbury, NY 11590-5109
- 133 B West Sunrise Highway, Freeport, NY 11520-3523
- 145 Hillside Avenue, Williston Park, NY 11596-1700
- 180 E Sunrise Highway, Valley Stream, NY 11581-1312
- 2971 Long Beach Road, Oceanside, NY 11572-3202
- 1586 Northern Boulevard, Manhasset, NY, 11030-3006
- 2159 Jericho Turnpike, Commack, NY11725-2903
- 201 Airport Plaza Boulevard, Farmingdale, NY, 11735-3934
- 1490 Old Country Road, Riverhead, NY 11901-2040
- 339 Portion Road, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779-2343
- 666 Motor Parkway, Hauppauge, NY 11788-5141
- 513 Patchogue Road, Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776-1006
- 141 Alexander Avenue, Lake Grove, NY 11755-1101
- 25 West Sunrise Highway, Lindenhurst, NY 11757-2424
- Shore Mall, Bay Shore, NY, 11706-5039
- 651 Montauk Highway, West Babylon, NY 11704-8217
- 259B Old Walt Whitman Road, Huntington Station, NY 11746-4124
IHOP’s house-made milkshakes consist of hand-scooped, premium ice cream, vanilla, real milk, and whipped topping in four flavors: Hershey’s Chocolate, Strawberry made with real fruit, Oreo Cookie, and Vanilla.
Additionally, fans across the country are also being invited to join in on the fun and enjoy a milkshake at any IHOP restaurant nationwide for a good cause.
For every milkshake sold on May 10, 2021, IHOP is donating $1 each (up to $50,000) to Comedy Gives Back, the nonprofit safety net of the comedy community that focuses on helping struggling comedians who have lost all income because of COVID-19 forced closures of comedy clubs and venues.
Comedy Gives Back provides crisis relief and access to mental health and chemical dependency treatment.