Jimmy John’s is giving fans exactly what they want by permanently adding Wraps to menus nationwide starting September 5, 2023.
Wraps debut in three varieties, including the new Tuscan Italian Wrap and the returning fan favorite Chicken Caesar Wrap and Jalapeno Ranch Chicken Wrap.
The new Tuscan Italian Wrap features salami, ham, capicola, oil and vinegar on an oregano-basil & garlic wrap.
The Chicken Caesar Wrap includes all-natural chicken, parmesan cheese, creamy Caesar dressing, and mini croutons tucked inside a garlic & herb wrap.
The spicy Jalapeño Ranch Chicken Wrap combines all-natural chicken, provolone cheese, crispy jalapenos, jalapeño ranch, and red pepper flakes in a flour wrap.
Additionally, and looking to become your one-stop shop for all your catering needs, Jimmy John’s is introducing new catering bundles and sides just in time for football season.
- New Catering Bundles: Made to order on fresh-baked bread and featuring hand-sliced meats and fresh veggies, the new catering bundles are designed to feed as many people as you need with customizable party boxes, box lunches and half sandwich, or Wrap, orders.
- New Premium Sides: Expanding the brand’s existing lineup of catering sides such as the Jimmy Chips and Jumbo Kosher Jimmy Pickles are two new options, including the new homestyle potato salad or new pesto bowtie pasta salad. And if you’re looking to satisfy your sweet tooth, you can also add Jimmy John’s Giant Cookies or new Fudge Chocolate Brownies to your order.
- Brand new look: The revamped catering menu includes new packaging such as ready-to-serve boxes and a branded canvas bag that can be reused over and over.
Tuscan Italian Garlic Herb Wrap Nutrition Facts
- 880 calories
- 52 grams of fat
- 16 grams of saturated fat
- 3040 milligrams of sodium
- 62 grams of carbs
- 7 grams of sugar
- 41 grams of protein