Krispy Kreme will be celebrating the Christmas season this year with the launch of its new Let It Snow collection starting November 26, 2021.
The Let It Snow donut collection features three new donuts, including the Poppy Penguin Doughnut, Snowman Smile Doughnut and Snowy Sprinkle Doughnut, as well as returning fan favorite classics like the Santa Belly Doughnut and the Chocolate Iced with Holiday Sprinkles Doughnut.
- The new Poppy Penguin Doughnut comes filled with Original Kreme, dipped in icing and blue sanding sugar, decorated with Kreme and a penguin fondant piece.
- The new Snowman Smile Doughnut features an Original Glazed donut dipped in white icing and decorated like a snowman with icing and a fondant piece.
- The new Snowy Sprinkle Doughnut consists of an Original Glazed donut dipped in blue icing and topped with a snowflake sprinkle blend.
- The Santa Belly Doughnut is filled with Chocolate Kreme, dipped in red icing, and decorated like Santa with icing and a belt fondant piece.
- The Chocolate Iced with Holiday Sprinkles Doughnut features an Original Glazed donut dipped in chocolate icing and topped with a holiday sprinkle blend.
Additionally, Krispy Kreme is offering a free Original Glazed doughnut and free small brewed coffee on Black Friday, November 26, 2021. The offer is valid at participating Krispy Kreme shops and drive-thrus nationwide.
Fans can also participate in the brand’s annual “Day of the Dozens” on December 12, enjoying and sharing an Original Glazed dozen for $1 with the purchase of any dozen.
You can find the Let It Snow collection at participating Krispy Kreme locations across the country beginning on Friday, November 26, 2021.