Krispy Kreme looks to spread joy during holiday gathering this Christmas with the launch of its new Santa’s Bake Shop Collection, which includes three new doughnuts inspired by Santa and Mrs. Claus’ recipe book, including sugar cookies, gingerbread and red velvet cake.
As part of the festive doughnut collection, Krispy Kreme is also bringing back their fan favorite Santa Belly and Chocolate Iced with Holiday Sprinkles donuts.
Santa’s Bake Shop collection will be available for purchase at participating locations starting November 25, 2022 in a limited-edition Christmas-themed box or individually:
- New Sugar Cookie Doughnut: An Original Glazed donut iced with sugar cookie icing and topped with a sugar cookie sprinkle blend.
- New Gingerbread Cookie Crumb Doughnut: A donut filled with gingerbread cream cheese, dipped in white icing, topped with crumbs of gingerbread cookies and a holiday sprinkle blend, and finished with a drizzle of gingerbread icing.
- New Red Velvet Cake Doughnut: A glazed red velvet cake donut topped with cream cheese icing and crumbles of red velvet cake.
- Santa Belly Doughnut: A donut filled with Kreme, dipped in red icing and decorated like the Big Guy with red icing and a belt buckle sugar piece.
- Chocolate Iced with Holiday Sprinkles Doughnut: An Original Glazed donut dipped in chocolate icing and topped with a holiday sprinkle blend.
In celebration of the 2022 holiday season, Krispy Kreme is also introducing the new Sugar Cookie Latte and Peppermint Mocha Latte, both of which can be enjoyed hot, iced, or frozen.
You can find Krispy Kreme’s holiday menu at participating shops nationwide beginning November 25, 2022, for a limited time.