McDonald’s looks to spice up your morning routine with the debut of new, limited time Cheesy Jalapeño McMuffin and Biscuit breakfast sandwiches starting this month.
According to an internal document seen by The Fast Food Post, the brand’s new Cheesy Jalapeño breakfast sandwiches are hitting menus across the country on July 5, 2023, and will be available in the following six varieties:
- Cheesy Jalapeño Sausage McMuffin with Egg: A savory hot sausage, freshly cracked egg, cheesy sauce, and jalapeño slices on a toasted English muffin.
- Cheesy Jalapeño Sausage McMuffin with Egg & Cheese: A savory sausage topped with a fresh cracked egg, a slice of melty American cheese, cheese sauce, and jalapeño slices, all served on a toasted English muffin.
- Cheesy Jalapeño Sausage McMuffin: A savory sausage patty paired with cheesy sauce and jalapeños on a toasted English McMuffin.
- Cheesy Jalapeño Sausage Biscuit with Egg: A sizzling hot pork sausage patty topped with a folded egg, cheesy sauce, and jalapeños, served on a warm, flaky biscuit brushed with real butter.
- Cheesy Jalapeño Bacon Egg Cheese Biscuit: A slice of melty American cheese topped with thick cut Applewood smoked bacon, a fluffy folded egg, cheese sauce, and jalapeños, all on a warm, buttermilk biscuit brushed with real butter.
- Cheesy Jalapeño Sausage Biscuit: A sizzling hot sausage patty topped with cheese sauce and pickled jalapeño slices on warm buttermilk biscuit that’s brushed with real butter and baked to perfection.
In addition to the new Cheesy Jalapeño breakfast sandwiches, McDonald’s is also launching the new Cheesy Jalapeño Bacon QPC and Cheesy Jalapeño Bacon Double QPC at participating locations nationwide for a limited time starting July 10, 2023. However, it’s my understanding the Cheesy Jalapeño breakfast sandwiches are only going to be available in select stores.
Also, it’s worth noting that none of this information has been confirmed by McDonald’s, so please take it with a grain of salt.
What do you think of McDonald’s offering spicy breakfast sandwiches as a menu option? Do you think all McDonald’s restaurants should add these to their menus? Share your thoughts down in the comments below.