Mod Pizza looks to expand beyond pizzas and salads with a test of new hand-tossed and oven-baked Wings at 28 select locations in Dallas, TX and Salt Lake City, UT.
Served in six- or 12-piece portions, Mod’s new extra crispy oven-baked wings can be tossed in your choice of five different flavors, including Original, Buffalo, BBQ Hot Honey, Sri-Rancha, and Parmesan Garlic Rosemary.
Here’s a closer at the five craveable wing flavors:
- Buffalo: Hot and tangy classic buffalo sauce.
- BBQ Hot Honey: Sweet and smokey BBQ sauce, drizzled after baking with sweet chili-infused honey.
- Sri-Rancha: A unique blend of spicy sriracha and cool, creamy ranch, drizzled with ranch after baking.
- Parmesan Garlic Rosemary: A classic combination of parmesan cheese, garlic, and freshly chopped rosemary.
- Original: Oven-baked until crispy and served ready for dipping in one of the brand’s seven signature dipping sauces.
During the test, fans will also have the option to pair their oven-baked Wings with any one of the following seven dipping sauces:
- BBQ Sauce
- Hot Buffalo
- Balsamic Fig Glaze
- Red Sauce
Prices for the new Wings range from $8.97 to $9.47 for a six-piece, and from $16.47 to $16.97 for a 12-piece, although they may vary by location.
To celebrate the launch, the brand is offering Mod Rewards members 50% off a 6- or 12-piece order of Mod Wings when they purchase a MOD-size pizza or salad in-store or through the app. The offer is valid from January 30 through February 5, 2023, and is limited to one redemption per account member at participating locations only, while supplies last.