Moe’s Southwest Grill introduces its new Greatest Hits menu, featuring a couple of new customer-inspired entrees, including the Moe Meat Moe Cheese and Edgy Veggie burrito and bowl, alongside all time fan favorite menu items like the Homewrecker, Stack, and Chicken Club Quesadilla.
Moe’s new Greatest Hits entrees were created by combining fans’ most popular online orders and can be enjoyed either as a burrito or bowl.
Here’s what’s included in the new menu items:
- The Moe Meat Moe Cheese features a double portion of sirloin steak paired with the brand’s Famous Queso, black beans, seasoned rice, shredded cheese, and fresh pico de gallo.
- The Edgy Veggie pairs Moe’s new sauce with black beans, cilantro lime rice, grilled peppers & onions, shredded cheese, roasted corn salsa, and guacamole.
In addition to the new Moe Meat Moe Cheese and Edgy Veggie, Moe’s Greatest Hits menu also includes The Stack, The Chicken Club Quesadilla, and The Homewrecker.
To round out the new lineup, Moe’s Southwest Grill is also adding the following three new Signature Sauces to its menu:
- Moe’s Sauce (Mild): A combination of Greek yogurt, red wine vinegar, and Southwest spices.
- Kickin’ Cayenne (Hot): Three different kinds of peppers combined with zesty seasonings.
- Poblano Crema (Mild): A perfect blend of roasted poblano peppers, sour cream, garlic, avocado, and lime juice.