Fazoli’s looks to help fans maintain their new year’s goals without sacrificing flavor with the introduction of its new 5 Under $5 Under 500 Calories Menu.
The new menu features five dishes at an unmatched value – priced at just $4.99 each – and they’re all under 500 calories:
- New Gluten-friendly Rotini with Marinara (380 calories): Gluten-friendly rotini topped with the chain’s signature marinara sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes, garlic, basil, and oregano. It’s also dusted with Parmesan cheese and includes two Signature Garlic Breadsticks.
- Keto Pepperoni & Bacon Flatbread (490 calories): A low-carb flatbread brushed with garlic butter and topped with mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and bacon.
- Small Spaghetti with Meat Sauce (370 calories): Spaghetti topped with meat sauce made with ground beef, vine-ripened tomatoes and Italian seasonings. Dusted with Parmesan cheese and served with two Signature Garlic Breadsticks.
- Small Fettuccine Alfredo (450 calories): Fettuccine covered with creamy garlic and Parmesan Alfredo sauce topped with shaved Parmesan cheese and Italian herbs. Served with two Signature Garlic Breadsticks.
- 5-Piece Crispy Buffalo Boneless Wings (420 calories): Five boneless chicken wings deep fried with the brand’s seasoning blend and tossed with tangy buffalo sauce. Wing orders include a side of celery and choice of ranch or bleu cheese.
Fazoli’s 5 Under $5 Under 500 Calories Menu is available for a limited time at participating locations nationwide through March 2022.