Newk’s Eatery is celebrating fall 2022 with the addition of three new, chef-inspired menu items featuring the perfect kick for just $9.99 each.
Here’s a closer look at Newk’s trio of MVPs:
- Buffalo Chicken Sandwich: All-natural chicken topped with Franks Red Hot hot sauce, cheddar cheese, carrots, celery, and a drizzle of ranch dressing on Parisian Bread.
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza: All-natural chicken, Franks Red Hot hot sauce, and a blend of cheddar and mozzarella cheeses topped with carrots, celery and a drizzle of ranch dressing.
- Chili Taco Salad: Romaine lettuce blend topped with the brand’s Newcomb Family Recipe Beef Chili, cheddar cheese, pickled jalapeños, pico de gallo, crispy tortilla strips, and a drizzle of ranch dressing.
Additionally, and just in time for cooler temperatures, participating Newk’s Eatery restaurants are also offering these seasonal specialties:
- Newcomb Family Recipe Beef Chili: Fresh ground beef and chopped tomatoes slowly simmered with kidney beans, pinto beans, mushrooms, chili powder, and a touch of sweet wine, and garnished with cheddar cheese. You also have the option to “make it loaded” with cilantro, sour cream, and jalapeños.
- Pumpkin Spice Cake: A fluffy pumpkin spice cake that’s layered with sweet cream cheese icing. Freshly prepared in the family bakery.
To accompany these seasonal items, the family kitchen is also teaming up with Dr Pepper, an official sponsor of the SEC, and inviting fans to celebrate this year’s fall football season with their new Southeastern Conference (SEC) Football Championship Sweepstakes.
From October 5 through October 31, 2022, Newk’s will sponsor a sweepstakes where one lucky Rewards member will be drawn on November 1 to receive a Grand Prize of a VIP package that includes two tickets to the SEC championship game, a two-night stay at a hotel in Atlanta, transportation, gifts and more, all courtesy of Dr Pepper.
Newk’s new trio of MVPs and seasonal specials can be found at participating locations nationwide for a limited time.