On The Border welcomes the arrival of fall with a variety of new crave-worthy dishes, including appetizers, tacos, tortas, burgers and more as part of the brand’s new and enhanced menu offerings.
The Mexican casual dining chain is also revamping popular menu items like their Tortilla Soup with bolder flavors and is taking their iconic sauces to another level, including green chili, sour cream sauce and spicy avocado ranch. On The Border is also upgrading its fajitas with more steak and offering mouthwatering add-ons such as a mesquite-grilled shrimp skewer.
Additionally, the chain is also bringing back fan favorites like Chipotle Ribs and introducing ten new hand-crafted Tex-Mex cocktails to the menu, including an ultra-premium Diamante Margarita with Maestro Doble Diamante Tequila, Ranch Water and Maker’s ‘Rita.
Here’s a closer look at the seven new menu items that launch today:
- Honey-Chipotle Shrimp Tacos: Crispy-fried shrimp, hand-tossed in honey-chipotle sauce with cilantro, spicy avocado ranch and shredded cabbage.
- Tacos Al Pastor: Braised and seasoned carnitas smothered with pineapple salsa.
- Tacos Al Carbon: Corn tortillas filled with your choice of fajita chicken or steak, served with Jack cheese, pico de gallo, fresh guacamole and roasted red chile-tomatillo salsa.
- Smokehouse Fajitas: A Texas-sized fajita platter that comes with chipotle ribs, jalapeño sausage, braised carnitas and shredded beef brisket with honey chipotle and jalapeño-BBQ sauces on the side, topped with a grilled jalapeño.
- Monterey Ranch Chicken Torta: Mesquite-grilled chicken smothered in melted Jack cheese and topped with crumbled bacon and ranch dressing in a toasted bolillo roll.
- Braised Carnitas Torta: Braised carnitas smothered with creamy red chili sauce and honey-chipotle sauce and topped with shredded cabbage and pickled red onions in a toasted bolillo roll.
- Loaded Queso Burger: A Tex-Mex burger loaded with fresh guac, pico de gallo, tortilla strips, pickled jalapeños, Mexican white cheese and covered in Smoky Queso, all served on a toasted bun.
In addition to all of that, On The Border is also offering a new $9 lunch special that includes a Pick Two Combo and drink.
On The Border’s new and enhanced menu items are available now at participating locations nationwide.