Outback Steakhouse is introducing a new Sweet Heat Season menu packed with a variety of bold flavors – sweet, spicy, salty – available for a limited time starting July 26, 2023.
Outback’s new Sweet Heat Season menu includes the following seven items:
- Hot Honey Fried Shrimp: Tender shrimp hand-breaded with Bloomin’ Onion spices and cooked until golden brown. The shrimp comes drizzled with house-made hot honey and spicy bloom sauce and topped with Fresno chiles and served with hot honey.
- Grilled Chicken & Hot Honey Fried Shrimp: Seasoned, grilled chicken breast covered with BBQ sauce and Hot Honey Fried Shrimp served with your choice of two freshly made sides.
- Sirloin & Hot Honey Fried Chicken: A center-cut sirloin served alongside a boneless chicken breast that’s hand-battered in Bloomin’ Onion spices, fried until golden brown, drizzled with house-made hot honey and spicy bloom sauce, topped with Fresno chiles, and served with hot honey. The dish also includes your choice choice of steakhouse potato and a side.
- Filet & Snow Crab: A 6-oz beef filet and a half-pound of Snow Crab Legs served with your choice of steakhouse potato and a side for a. You can also get a full pound of snow crab legs served with a choice of two freshly made sides.
- Wedge Salad: A crisp wedge of iceberg lettuce topped with bacon, red onions, tomato, and homemade Blue Cheese dressing, all finished with a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
- Tim Tam Sundae: Creamy and sweet vanilla ice cream rolled in Arnott’s Tim Tam cookie crumbles, then drizzled with chocolate and caramel sauce, and finished with whipped cream topping, Tim Tam cookies and honey caramel popcorn.
- Hot Honey ‘Rita: Sauza Gold Tequila and Cointreau mixed with hot honey and a trio of citrus juices and garnished with a rim of cinnamon sugar.
You can find the Sweet Heat Season menu at participating Outback Steakhouse locations nationwide from July 26 to October 31, 2023.