Outback Steakhouse celebrates Valentine’s Day 2022 with the return of its popular 4-Course Celebration Meal for 2 through February 14, 2022.
The Valentine Meal for Two consists of one shareable appetizer, two select entrées, two side salads, and your choice of a New York-style Cheesecake or Chocolate Chocolate Tower to share.
Appetizer choices include:
- Seared Pepper Ahi: Seared rare ahi tuna with garlic pepper seasoning, served with a creamy ginger soy sauce and wasabi.
- Grilled Shrimp on the Barbie: Seasoned with a special blend of herbs and spices, then flame grilled. Served with the brand’s own garlic toast and classic rémoulade sauce.
Entrée choices include:
- Bone-in Ribeye (18-oz): Bone-in and extra marbled ribeye steak for maximum tenderness. Served with your choice of two freshly made sides.
- Melbourne Porterhouse (22-oz): Porterhouse features a flavorful strip and filet tenderloin served with your choice of two freshly made sides.
- Steamed Lobster Tails: Two steamed cold water lobster tails served with your choice of two freshly made sides.
- Toowoomba Salmon: Grilled Salmon covered with seasoned and sautéed shrimp tossed with mushrooms in a creamy creole sauce. This dish also includes two freshly made sides.
- Kingsland Pasta: Grilled steak and shrimp served over fettuccine noodles tossed in a bold Alfredo sauce.
Dessert choices include:
- New York-style Cheesecake: Aussie-sized slice of premium New York-style cheesecake served with your choice of raspberry or chocolate sauce.
- Chocolate Chocolate Tower: A towering 6-layer chocolate cake topped with chocolate drizzle, whipped cream and chocolate shavings. Served with raspberry sauce.
Pricing and participation may vary by location.