With summer just around the corner, Quaker Steak & Lube is introducing a brand new All-American Summer menu, featuring unique twists on classic BBQ favorites like the new Brisket Sliders and seasonal-inspired cocktails like Tito’s Grilled Lemonade.
Here’s the full food lineup included on Quaker Steak & Lube’s All-American Summer menu:
- New Smoked Brisket Sliders feature sliced beef brisket topped with Smoked Jalapeño Honey Mustard sauce and dill pickle chips, over house-made coleslaw on a garlic toasted brioche bun. Served with a side of French fries.
- The Smoked Brisket Platter consists of a half-pound of sliced beef brisket topped with Smoked Jalapeño Honey Mustard sauce. Served with house-made coleslaw, grilled garlic bread and your choice of two regular sidecars.
- The Smoked Brisket & Baby Back Rib Combo comes with sliced beef brisket and a half-rack of flame-grilled baby back ribs glazed in Smoked Jalapeño Honey sauce. Served with house-made coleslaw, grilled garlic bread and your choice of two regular sidecars.
- The new Berry Cheesecake is a festive red, white and blue treat that features sweet strawberry compote with fresh blueberries atop rich classic NY-style Cheesecake. Served with whipped cream on the side and a fresh strawberry.
- The new Smoked Jalapeño Honey Mustard Sauce consists of a honey mustard barbecue sauce with a jalapeño sting.
To round out the All-American Summer menu, Quaker Steak & Lube is also introducing like-minded summer cocktails – most of which are infused with smoke-flavored syrups designed to “bring that back-home, BBQ feel.”
- Tito’s Grilled Lemonade: A mix of Tito’s Handmade Vodka with Smoke Infused Simple Syrup and Finest Call Lemon Sour, garnished with Mint and a grilled Lemon.
- Red, White & Blue Sangria: A mix of Ketel One Vodka, DeKuyper Triple Sec, Ruffino Lumina Pinot Grigio, Monin White Peach Syrup, Finest Call Citrus Sour, and Grapefruit Juice, garnished with Strawberries and Blueberries.
- Blackberry Bourbon Smash: A mix of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Finest Call Lemon Sour, Monin Blackberry Puree, and muddled Mint leaves, garnished with fresh Blackberries and Mint.
- Unleaded Grilled Lemonade: A mix of smoked infused Simple Syrup and Finest Call Lemon Sour, garnished with Mint and a grilled Lemon.
- Additionally, several beers will also be featured on the All-American Summer menu, including Heineken, Heineken Alcohol Free, Blue Moon Light Sky, Michelob Ultra, and Modelo Especial.
And for those who like a shot and beer, the restaurant will also feature the Blue Moon Boilermaker: made with Southern Comfort and Blue Moon.
Quaker Steak & Lube’s new All-American Summer menu will be available at participating, full-service restaurants nationwide from May 11 through July 25, 2021.
The limited time items can be ordered for dine-in, carry-out, and delivery orders. Prices may vary depending on your location.