In celebration of National Lobster Day, Red Lobster is expanding their Daily Deals menu with the addition of new $20 Lobster & Shrimp Scampi beginning September 25, 2023.
Red Lobster’s new Lobster & Shrimp Scampi includes a steamed Maine lobster tail paired with the chain’s Garlic Shrimp Scampi for a suggested price of $20.
Here’s a closer look at Red Lobster’s updated Daily Deals menu:
- $20 Lobster & Shrimp Scampi (Monday): A steamed Maine lobster tail paired with Garlic Shrimp Scampi.
- $20 Crab Your Way (Tuesday): A full pound of snow crab legs prepared your way and served over crispy potatoes, with a choice of side. Available simply steamed or with roasted garlic butter.
- $25 Steak and Lobster (Wednesday): A steamed Maine lobster tail paired with a 7-ounce sirloin steak, plus your choice of side.
- $15 Sea Scallops & Shrimp (Thursday): A grilled skewer of Sea Scallops and Shrimp served over rice.
- $14 Fish & Chips (Friday): Hand-battered, wild-caught cod served with a side of French fries and coleslaw.
Red Lobster’s $20 Lobster & Shrimp Scampi is available for dine-in or To Go at participating locations every Monday for a limited time only.