Red Lobster kicks off 2023 with the return of its popular Lobsterfest menu, which, this time around is featuring a variety of new dishes like Lobster & Shrimp Tacos and Lobster & Shrimp-Topped Sirloin, as well as returning guest favorites such as Lobster Lover’s Dream, Bar Harbor Lobster Bake, and more.
The 2023 Lobsterfest menu includes five dishes – all served with a side of buttery Cheddar Bay Biscuits:
- New Lobster & Shrimp Tacos: Crispy Maine and Norway lobster and shrimp topped with jalapeño slaw, pico de gallo, lime crema and cilantro, served on three grilled tortillas.
- New Lobster & Shrimp-Topped Sirloin: A tender Maine lobster tail paired with a 7-ounce sirloin steak topped with creamy Parmesan-bacon shrimp. Served with your choice of two sides.
- Maine Lobster Tail Duo: A pair of tender Maine lobster tails, one roasted and one grilled, served with warm butter and your choice of two sides.
- Lobster Lover’s Dream: Roasted rock and Maine lobster tails paired with lobster-and-shrimp linguini in a creamy lobster sauce and served with your choice of two sides.
- Live Maine Lobster: Wild-caught lobster, fresh from the Atlantic, available steamed or stuffed. Served with your choice of two sides.
- Bar Harbor Lobster Bake: Split and roasted Petite Maine lobster tails topped with shrimp, bay scallops, mussels and fresh tomatoes, and served over linguini in a garlic and white wine broth.
Additionally, fans can also choose from a selection of Lobsterita variations, which come adorned with festive lobster beads, including:
- New Berry Sunset Lobsterita: Sauza Gold Tequila, triple sec, and swirls of raspberry and strawberry purée.
- New Passion Fruit Lobsterita: Sauza Gold Tequila, triple sec, and Monin Passion Fruit Purée, freshly shaken and poured over ice with a tangy lime rim. Also available frozen.
- Classic Lobsterita: Sauza Gold Tequila and triple sec blended with fan-favorite flavors, including Traditional, Strawberry, Peach, Raspberry, or Mango. Also available frozen.
Red Lobster’s Lobsterfest menu is available for a limited time only at participating locations nationwide.
Lobster & Shrimp Tacos Nutrition Facts
- 1120 calories
- 330 calories from fat
- 37 grams of fat
- 6 grams of saturated fat
- 6620 milligrams of sodium
- 158 grams of carbs
- 12 grams of sugar
- 39 grams of protein
Lobster & Shrimp Topped Sirloin Nutrition Facts
- 1000 calories
- 650 calories from fat
- 72 grams of fat
- 36 grams of saturated fat
- 3350 milligrams of sodium
- 7 grams of carbs
- 2 grams of sugar
- 78 grams of protein