Red Lobster is welcoming the 2023 holiday season with the introduction of its new Lobster & Shrimp Celebration featuring three new dishes – Lobster & Shrimp Holiday Feast, Lobster & Cheddar Bay-Stuffed Shrimp, Lobster & Shrimp Overboard – made with new Cheddar Bay Stuffing.
Starting now, and for a limited time only, you can enjoy Red Lobster’s new Lobster & Shrimp Celebration, which includes a variety of entrees with two seafood favorites infused with seasonal flavors, all on one plate, including:
- New Lobster & Cheddar Bay-Stuffed Shrimp: A roasted Maine lobster tail paired with succulent shrimp topped with a savory brioche, Cheddar Bay, bacon, and mushroom stuffing, and served with your choice of two sides for $27.99.
- New Lobster & Shrimp Holiday Feast: Tender Maine tail meat and shrimp in tossed in an orange-rosemary holiday sauce, and served with mashed potatoes, new Cheddar Bay Stuffing, and your choice of one side for a suggested price of $31.99.
- New Lobster & Shrimp Overboard: A roasted Maine tail, lobster and shrimp linguini, and a grilled shrimp skewer, all served with your choice of two sides for $39.99.
Red Lobster’s Cheddar Bay Stuffing, which consists of a savory brioche, Cheddar Bay, bacon and mushroom stuffing, can also be added to any meal as a side for a suggested price of $4.49.
In addition, Red Lobster is giving fans a reason to cheer this holiday season with three new, limited-time cocktails, including the new Snowglobe Sangria, Seaside S’mores Martini and Cinnamon Whiskey Sour.
Holiday Hosting Solutions
You can also order several Family Holiday Sides for To Go orders, including the brand’s new Cheddar Bay Stuffing, Crispy Brussels Sprouts, Bacon Mac and Cheese, Mashed Potatoes, and Orzo Rice. Fans who purchase Red Lobster’s Holiday Side Bundle with all five sides will score two dozen Cheddar Bay Biscuits for free.
Additionally, and to help fans become the holiday host with the most, Red Lobster is offering a variety of convenient solutions including Party Platters like the new Black Tiger Shrimp Cocktail Platter, featuring premium jumbo shrimp, served with a side of cocktail sauce and new Samu Sauce for dipping, as well as Family Meals like the Family Bar Harbor Lobster Bake, all available for To Go or delivery orders.
Red Lobster describes their new Samu Sauce as a spicy Thai chili-lime cilantro sauce that’s perfect for pairing with seafood.
Holiday Gift Cards
To round out the seasonal offerings, Red Lobster is bringing back their popular “Give a Fit, Get a Gift” gift card promotion, where for every $50 spent on Red Lobster gift cards purchased in-restaurant or online through January 7, you will get two bonus coupons for $10 off dine-in or online To Go order of $40 or more, redeemable in January and February 2023.
Red Lobster is also celebrating Black Friday and Cyber Monday this year with a special Buy $50, Get $50 gift card promotion, where you’ll be able to score five bonus coupons for $10 off dine-in or online To Go order of $40 or more, redeemable in January, February, March, April, and May 2024, when you spend $50 or more on Red Lobster gift cards between November 24 and November 27, 2023.
Lobster & Cheddar Bay Stuffed Shrimp Nutrition Facts
- 910 calories
- 76 grams of fat
- 33 grams of saturated fat
- 2380 milligrams of sodium
- 26 grams of carbs
- 4 grams of sugar
- 31 grams of protein
Lobster & Shrimp Holiday Feast Nutrition Facts
- 1060 calories
- 69 grams of fat
- 26 grams of saturated fat
- 3180 milligrams of sodium
- 72 grams of carbs
- 14 grams of sugar
- 38 grams of protein
Lobster & Shrimp Overboard Nutrition Facts
- 1690 calories
- 109 grams of fat
- 56 grams of saturated fat
- 4910 milligrams of sodium
- 105 grams of carbs
- 4 grams of sugar
- 73 grams of protein