Shrimp lovers rejoice, as Red Lobster announces the return of their fan favorite Ultimate Endless Shrimp promotion starting Tuesday, September 6, 2022.
This year’s Ultimate Endless Shrimp lineup includes the brand’s new Parmesan-Bacon Shrimp Scampi as well as Argentine Red Shrimp, and returning fan favorites like classic Shrimp Linguini Alfredo and Walt’s Favorite Shrimp.
Fans can choose two shrimp preparations to start, and when they are done, they can order additional shrimp dishes one at a time until they’re completely full.
Starting at $23.99, each Ultimate Endless Shrimp meal comes with a choice of side and unlimited Cheddar Bay Biscuits, of course.
The 2022 Ultimate Endless Shrimp menu features the following five offerings:
- New Parmesan-Bacon Shrimp Scampi: Tender shrimp, oven-broiled in a garlic butter sauce, with shaved Parmesan cheese, crispy Parmesan panko, bacon, and parsley.
- Argentine Red Shrimp: A skewer of fire-grilled wild-caught Argentine red shrimp served on a bed of premium rice.
- Shrimp Linguini Alfredo: Tender shrimp tossed in a creamy Alfredo sauce, served over a bed of linguini.
- Walt’s Favorite Shrimp: Hand-breaded, butterflied and lightly fried shrimp, served with a side of cocktail sauce.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi: Hand-crafted garlic shrimp scampi, oven-broiled in a garlic butter sauce.
Ultimate Endless Shrimp is available all day, every day, at participating Red Lobster locations nationwide for a limited time.
Argentine Red Shrimp Skewer Nutrition Facts
- 630 calories
- 360 calories from fat
- 40 grams of fat
- 22 grams of saturated fat
- 1740 milligrams of sodium
- 42 grams of carbs
- 1 gram of sugar
- 25 grams of protein