Red Lobster celebrates the arrival of summer 2022 with the release of a new Seafood Summerfest menu that includes a range of new and returning classic seafood dishes, all paired with warm Cheddar Bay Biscuits, for a suggested starting price of $18.99 each.
Joining the Seafood Summerfest lineup this summer is the new BBQ Bacon Grilled Shrimp, which can be ordered as an entrée as part of 3 Courses for the above mentioned price, when paired with a soup or salad and an individual-sized starter. Fans can also try this year’s hottest summer duo, Steak and Lobster, or a grilled trio of seafood with Grilled Lobster, Shrimp and Salmon, Steak & Lobster, and more.
The Seafood Summerfest lineup features a selection of new and classic seafood dishes to choose from–all of course served with warm, Cheddar Bay Biscuits–including:
- New BBQ Bacon Grilled Shrimp (available as 3 Course entrée choice): Two fire-grilled shrimp skewers, glazed with BBQ sauce and topped with crispy bacon and green onions. Served over orzo rice with your choice of one side.
- Grilled Lobster, Shrimp and Salmon: A tender Maine lobster tail paired with grilled jumbo shrimp skewer and fresh Atlantic salmon, and finished with a brown butter sauce. Served with your choice of two sides.
- Steak & Lobster: A wishbone Maine lobster tail and a NY strip grilled with the brand’s signature seasoning. Served with your choice of two sides.
- Red Argentinian Shrimp Skewers: Skewered Red Argentinian shrimp, fire-grilled and served over orzo rice alongside your choice of two sides.
- Live Maine Lobster: 1¼ lb., wild-caught, and fresh from the Atlantic, available steamed or stuffed. Served with your choice of two sides.
You can also beat the heat by sipping on a refreshing summer-inspired cocktail like Red Lobster’s new Summer Sangarita, which features a blend of the season’s most popular cocktails – a sangria and a margarita. Additionally, Red Lobster is also offering new Sea Sun California Chardonnay and new Sea Sun California Pinot Noir wines, both of which are produced by the same family that brought you Caymus Vineyards.
Red Lobster’s limited time Seafood Summerfest dishes can be enjoyed in-restaurant or at home by ordering To Go or touchless delivery directly from RedLobster.com/order.
BBQ Bacon Shrimp Nutrition Facts
- 540 calories
- 110 calories from fat
- 12 grams of fat
- 3 grams of saturated fat
- 2280 milligrams of sodium
- 87 grams of carbs
- 43 grams of sugar
- 21 grams of protein