Chopped brisket is back on the menu at Red Robin this spring with the launch of a new menu lineup that features the brand’s popular Whiskey River BBQ sauce.
Red Robin’s new Whiskey River Backyard BBQ menu features a variety of limited time items, including the Smokehouse Brisket Burger, Smothered BBQ Brisket Chips, and a Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Milkshake.
Here’s a closer look at the new Whiskey River Backyard BBQ menu lineup:
- Smokehouse Brisket Burger: A fire-grilled beef burger drizzled with Whiskey River BBQ Sauce and topped with chopped smoked brisket, black-peppered bacon, Provolone cheese, roasted jalapeños, dill pickle planks, onion straws and chipotle aioli on a toasted brioche bun. Served with Bottomless Steak Fries.
- Smothered BBQ Brisket Chips: Yukon Chips topped with beer cheese sauce, chopped smoked brisket, hardwood-smoked bacon, diced red onions, dill pickles and a drizzle of Whiskey River BBQ Sauce.
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Milkshake: Creamy vanilla soft serve blended with pineapple juice and cake flavor, and then topped with whipped cream, pineapple, caramel sauce and a maraschino cherry.
Additionally, participating Red Robin restaurants are also offering the following new dessert and beverage options for fans who want to take their meals to the next level:
- Freckled Lemonade Cake: A refreshing lemon cake layered with white chocolate-flecked lemon mousse and topped with lemon curd and strawberry puree.
- Sunset Lemonade: Minute Maid Lemonade blended with citrus juice, pineapple juice and an essence of desert pear. Available for a limited time.
- Tequila Sunset: Espolòn Reposado tequila mixed with Grand Marnier, pineapple juice and all-natural margarita mix with an essence of desert pear. Served with an orange wedge.
The Whiskey River Backyard BBQ menu lineup is available for dine-in, takeout and delivery at participating Red Robin locations nationwide for a limited time.