Hot honey is the star of the show at Shake Shack with the arrival of the new Hot Honey Chicken Sandwich and new Hot Honey Chicken Bites & Fries as part of the brand’s new limited time Summer Menu lineup.
The new Hot Honey Chicken Sandwich pairs a honey-glazed crispy chicken breast topped with habanero mayo sauce and shredded lettuce on a toasted potato bun to deliver a unique menu item that perfectly marries summertime sweet and spicy flavors. The Hot Honey Chicken Sandwich is a new take on the brand’s Chick’n Shack, featuring a honey glaze made with shallots, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper and passion fruit puree, balanced with a habanero mayo sauce, made with pickled fresh habanero peppers.
In addition to the new sandwich, Shake Shack’s summer menu also includes new Hot Honey Fries and new Hot Honey Chicken Bites, both of which are dusted with Hot Honey seasoning; a trio of cocktail-inspired, non-alcoholic Summerades; and a new duo of summer Shakes.
The new limited menu, which will be available at participating locations from July 1 through October 4, 2021, includes:
- Hot Honey Chicken: Honey-glazed crispy chicken breast topped with habanero mayo sauce and shredded lettuce, served on a toasted potato bun.
- Hot Honey Bites: Crispy, whole white meat chicken bites dusted with Hot Honey seasoning, served with habanero mayo sauce on the side for dipping.
- Hot Honey Fries: Crispy crinkle cut fries dusted with Hot Honey seasoning and served with habanero mayo sauce on the side for dipping.
- Cherry Pop Shake: Vanilla cola frozen custard blended with real Amarena cherry and popping candy, and topped with whipped cream and cherry caramel candies.
- Triple Chocolate Chip Shake: Chocolate frozen custard hand spun with chocolate chip cookies made with milk, dark, and semi-sweet Peruvian chocolate, topped with whipped cream and chocolate chips.
The Hot Honey Chicken Sandwich starts at $7.19, although prices may vary depending on your location. Hot Honey Bites are available in 6- and 10-piece orders for a suggested price of $5.19 and $7.19, respectively, while an order of Hot Honey Fries goes for $3.99 (may vary).
Additionally, and for the first time every, Shake Shack is expanding its summer beverage offering beyond lemonades with the introduction of new Summerades, made with a blend of juices, fruit zests, extracts and teas that are naturally sweetened with real ingredients.
- Lime Agave Margarita: Mocktail made with real lime juice mixed with agave nectar, orange, jalapeño, smoked salt, and cane sugar.
- Piña Punch: Mocktail made with real blackberry and caramelized pineapple mixed with fresh lemon juice, orange zest, and agave nectar.
- Watermelon Mint Mojito: Mocktail made with fresh watermelon and lime juices mixed with mint, orange, white tea, and cane sugar.
Are you excited about Shake Shack’s new Summer Menu lineup? Which menu item will you be trying out first? Let us know what you think down in the comments.