French’s is honoring National Mustard Day this year by partnering with candy brand Skittles for the release of the first-ever French’s Mustard-flavored Skittles.
Fun-sized packs of French’s Mustard Skittles will be handed out for free, while supplies last, through an online sweepstake and at in-person pop-up events in Atlanta, New York City, and Washington D.C.
In addition, you will also have the chance to taste French’s Mustard Skittles and grab some branded swag when the popular condiment brand hits the road on a multi-stop tour throughout the East Coast in the “Mustard Mobile,” a bright yellow, customized vintage bus that sports a giant Mustard Skittles on top. French’s said that they will post a map so fans can stop by or follow along on the journey.
Here’s a list of locations where the bus will be stopping:
- Monday, July 31: Atlanta – Ponce City Market from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- 675 North Avenue NE, Atlanta, GA 30344
- Wednesday, August 2: Washington D.C. – City Center from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- 825 10th St NW, Washington, DC 20001
- Saturday, August 5: New York City – Hudson River Park from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- 555 12th Ave, New York, NY 10036
Visit Frenchs.com/MustardSkittles between now and August 5, 2023 to enter for a chance to win a fun-size pack of Mustard Skittles.
National Mustard Day is celebrated annually in the US on the first Saturday of August.