TGI Fridays offers a seasonal twist on their popular Grilled & Sauced menu with the arrival of new Holiday Combos for a limited time at participating locations.
Starting at a suggested price of $19.99, each Holiday Combo comes with two sauced-up proteins paired with your choice of two sides.
Here’s a closer look at TGI Friday’s all-new Holiday Combos:
- New Korean Red Chile Combo: Two 5-ounce grilled chicken breasts and Crispy Fried Shrimp covered with a bold and spicy Korean Red Chile sauce – this garlic and citrus-forward sauce is garnished with crushed chili flakes, sesame seeds, and parsley – and served with a choice of two sides.
- New Spiked Orange Glaze made with Hennessy Combo: A 12-ounce New York Strip steak and Crispy Fried Shrimp with a sweet and sticky Spiked Orange Glaze made with Hennessy V.S Cognac, orange, and garlic, and served with a choice of two sides.
- Crispy Whiskey Combo: A half-Rack of double-basted pork Big Ribs and Crispy Fried Shrimp served with sweet and savory Whiskey-Glaze sauce on the sides and served with mashed potatoes and garlic-butter broccoli.
Additionally, and as a bonus, TGI Fridays will also be offering its Rewards members 2x the rewards points with the order of any Holiday Combo from December 1 through December 31, 2023. In addition to the gift of more points, TGI Fridays is offering 15% off party packages booked by November 27, 2023.
Claus for Celebration Holiday Cocktail Menu
TGI Fridays is also elevating its expansive list of alcoholic and non-alcoholic offerings with a variety of creative cocktails for fans to sip on all season long.
Catering to drinkers of all stripes, the Claus for Celebration menu includes the following festive sips:
- Henny Sweater Weather: A house-mulled cider made with Hennessy V.S Cognac.
- Spruced Up Spritz: A green sip that mixes Hendrick’s, Midori, La Marca Prosecco, and seltzer.
- The Flying Reindeer: Bacardi Rum and Midori mixed with agave, citrus, and Red Bull Red Watermelon.
- Chilled Cocoa: This non-alcoholic drink features chilled Ghirardelli cocoa, torched whipped vanilla foam, and graham cracker.
- Spiced & Spiked Cider: Mt. Gay Eclipse Rum mixed with house-mulled cider, nutmeg, star anise, clove, and a dash of cinnamon. This cider comes served in a limited-edition Claus for Celebration collectible mug. The collectible mug is also available with non-alcoholic Spiced Cider.
- Skrewed Up S’mores: A mix of Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey, DeKuyper Crème de Cocoa, and chilled Ghirardelli cocoa topped with torched whipped vanilla foam and a graham cracker.
- Peppermint Christmas in Jalisco: This minty cocktail consists of a mix of Patron Silver, chilled Ghirardelli cocoa, whipped vanilla foam, and peppermint.
- Triple Berry Sleigh Ride Shooter: A combination of Smirnoff Vodka, blackberry, cranberry, lemon, and strawberry sugar.
- Star Anise Old Fashioned: A mix of Bulleit Bourbon and house-made star anise simple syrup old fashioned.
- Uncle Nearest’s Winter Sour: This whiskey sour cocktail features notes of blood orange, herbs, and rosemary.
- Blackberry Long Island Iced Tea: This fruity sip combines Skyy Vodka, Cruzan Aged Light Rum, New Amsterdam Gin, Christian Brother’s Brandy, fresh blackberries, agave, and citrus.
- Pumpkin Spiced Espresso-tini: An autumnal take on a classic favorite mixes Absolut Vodka, Frangelico, pumpkin, and Owen’s Nitro Espresso.
- Naughty Blood Orange Margarita: An elevated, citrusy take on the classic margarita.
- Nice Blood Orange Margarita: This non-alcoholic sip pairs fresh, bright, and citrus notes with Spiritless Jalisco 55.
The Claus for Celebration menu and new Holiday Combos can be found now at participating TGI Fridays locations nationwide for a limited time through the 2023 holiday season.