TGI Fridays welcomes the new year with the launch of a new Remixed and Remastered menu, featuring a variety of fan-favorite appetizers, drinks, and entrée with a NEWstalgic twist.
To create the new menu, Fridays asked its most loyal customers which menu items they missed most, those that take them back to a moment in time, much like a favorite song – and the votes are in.
According to a press release, one out of every three customers demanded the return of the Cheesy Bacon Cheeseburger, and that’s just one of the new Fridays mashups making their way back onto the menu.
From a popular duet of bacon and cheese in the Cheesy Bacon Cheeseburger and Bacon Mac & Cheese Bites to Fried Mushrooms, Oreo Madness Fully Stuffed, and more, customers can enjoy a new remixed lineup of classic hits that have been reimagined with an added touch of nostalgia.
Fan favorite classics like Mac & Cheese Bites, Cheesy Bacon Cheeseburger and Oreo Madness have been completely reimagined and are now called Sizzling Cheesy Bacon Mac & Cheese Bites, Ultimate Cheesy Bacon Cheeseburger, and Oreo Madness Now Fully Stuffed, respectively.
Here’s a closer look at the TGI Fridays’ new Remixed and Remastered menu:
- Sizzling Cheesy Bacon Mac & Cheese Bites are made with white cheddar cheese and caramelized Jack cheese and bacon, served on a sizzling bed of melted cheesy goodness.
- The Ultimate Cheesy Bacon Cheeseburger features layers of the brand’s popular Mozzarella Sticks, cheddar, all-natural cheddar spread, bacon, lettuce, tomato, red onions, pickles & Fridays sauce, and served with a side of warm poblano queso for Tsunami style pouring.
- Oreo Madness NOW Fully Stuffed consists of house-made giant Oreo cookies stuffed with Cookies & Cream ice cream, coated in sprinkles, chocolate sauce and fresh strawberries.
But that’s not all. The Blackened Cajun Chicken Sandwich, Fried Mushrooms, Mushroom Steak and Mushrooms, and Blackened Chicken Alfredo Pasta are all making a comeback.
Three classic cocktails, including the Sidecar (now Golden Hour), the White Russian (now PB Skrewball) and the Alabama Slammer (Sweet Home Alabama Slamma’), have also been remixed with a new twist:
- Golden Hour features Bacardí Rum, Hennessy V.S Cognac, triple sec, fresh-squeezed lemon juice, and lemon spiral.
- PB Skrewball features a combination of Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey with Kahlúa, Bailey’s Irish Cream, half and half, a mini peanut butter cup, and strawberry skewer.
- Sweet Home Alabama Slamma’ mixes Southern Comfort Whiskey with Disaronno Amaretto, Fanta Orange, grenadine, fresh orange wheel and cherries.
You can find the new Remixed and Remastered menu at participating TGI Fridays locations nationwide and online for a limited time, while supplies last. Prices may vary.