TGI Fridays double downs on value with the launch of its new Weekday Specials promotion starting at $5.
With the Weekday Specials promotion, the chain is essentially running a different deal each day of the week.
Here’s what you’ll find on the menu at TGI Fridays each day:
- Monday: A lunch portion or a full portion of Cajun Shrimp and Chicken Pasta for $5.99 and $8.99, respectively.
- Tuesday: Cheeseburger and Fries for $5.
- Wednesday: A Southern Fried Chicken Sandwich or a Bacon Ranch Chicken Sandwich and Fries for $5.
- Thursday: A half rack or a full rack of Big Ribs with Seasoned Fries and Coleslaw for $7.99 and $12.99, respectively.
- Friday: All day Endless Appetizers for $12. Includes Pan-Seared Pot Stickers, Green Bean Fries, Mozzarella Sticks, Whiskey-Glazed Sesame Chicken Strips, and Boneless Wings, but you can get Traditional Wings for $3 or more.
This offer is valid for dine-in or online orders, but only on the days listed for each offer at participating restaurants nationwide.
You can find the Weekday Specials deal at participating Fridays locations across the country for a limited time.