Tim Hortons looks to help fans get festive this holiday season with the launch of its new seasonal lineup featuring new Brown Butter Caramel Cold Brew, new Peppermint Timbits, new Hot Cocoa Crumble Muffin, and more.
Available now nationwide, the new holiday menu includes a selection of hot and cold beverages inspired by three signature holiday flavors, including Peppermint Mocha, Brown Butter Caramel, and Gingerbread, plus a three Holiday Baked Goods that are perfect to pair with any of the brand’s holiday beverages.
Here’s a closer look at Tim Hortons’ 2023 holiday menu:
- Peppermint Mocha Iced Capp: A frozen, rich combination of chocolate and peppermint flavor, finished off with whipped topping and a sprinkle of crunchy Peppermint Bark. Peppermint Mocha flavor can also be enjoyed as a latte, iced latte, and Cold Brew. If you’re not much for coffee, Peppermint Hot Chocolate will be available as a caffeine-free option.
- Brown Butter Caramel Cold Brew: A mix of sweet and salty brown butter flavors combined with the velvety smoothness of Tim Hortons’ caramel. Also available as a hot or iced latte.
- Peppermint Timbits: Chocolate Cake Glazed Timbits covered with a Peppermint topping.
- Gingerbread Oat Milk Latte: Gingerbread flavor blended with creamy Chobani Oatmilk and finished with a dusting of cinnamon topping. Also available as an iced latte or Cold Brew. Available starting November 15.
- Holiday Tree Donut: A tree-shaped yeast donut loaded up with Venetian cream and topped with green fondant and festive nonpareils. Available starting November 15.
- Hot Cocoa Crumble Muffin: A rich chocolate muffin filled with creamy marshmallow and topped with chocolate chips. Available starting November 15.
You can find Tim Hortons’ 2023 holiday lineup at participating locations across the U.S. for a limited time.