Wendy’s looks to make the happiest season of the year even happier with a plethora of special deals, such as BOGO offers, freebies, and more.
Wendy’s December 2022 deals include:
- On DoorDash, you can get a free Frosty every Friday from now until Friday, December 30. DashPass users can score a free any size Frosty with any Wendy’s order of $15 or more.
- On Grubhub, Wendy’s is offering a free Italian Mozzarella Sandwich to Grubhub Plus diners who place an order of $12 or more from December 6 through December 12. Additionally, from December 6 through December 12, Wendy’s is also giving away a free order of garlic fries on all Grubhub orders of $12 or more.
- On Uber Eats, Wendy’s will be running a BOGO Junior Bacon Cheeseburger deal from December 16 through December 18. Simply purchase a Junior Bacon Cheeseburger through Uber Eats and you’ll get a second one for free.
Expanding the Holiday Season with More Deals
- National App Day (12/11): Wendy’s Mobile App = 2x Points: On National App Day, celebrate the goodness of the Wendy’s app with 2x rewards points on all purchases.
- National Bacon Day (12/30-12/31): Get a free Junior Bacon Cheeseburger with mobile order purchase on December 30 and a free Breakfast Baconator with any mobile purchase on December 31.
Get Double the Points on New Items
- Earn double Rewards Points on all orders of Italian Mozzarella Sandwiches from December 5 through December 18.
- Frosty Key Tags are back: Purchase a Frosty Key Tag for $2 and receive one free Jr. Frosty, including the new, limited-time Peppermint Frosty, with any purchase every single day in 2023.
- Free Chili: Score a free small chili with any in-app purchase. This deal refreshes weekly.
- BOGO for $1: Wendy’s is offering BOGO $1 Spicy or Classic Chicken Sandwiches through an in-app offer that refreshes every week.
- $4 off in-app delivery: Get $4 off of any in-app delivery order of at least $20.