Boston Market is celebrating the 2022 Thanksgiving season by offering a variety of holiday meal options starting at just $11.99 per person.
As part of the promotion, you can choose between the brand’s Hot & Ready-To-Serve meals, catering and a la carte offerings.
The Hot & Ready-To-Serve meals are meant to feed between six and 12 people and can be picked up at any participating Boston Market location during the week of Thanksgiving.
Additionally, and for larger groups of 10 or more, Boston Market is offering several catering options, including a hot, buffet-style dinner or individually plated meals that can also be delivered or picked up at any Boston Market restaurant.
Here’s a closer look at Boston Market’s 2022 holiday meal options:
- Hot & Ready-To-Serve Meals: Complete, fully cooked meals for a suggested starting price of $11.99 per person. Fans can order a complete whole Roasted Turkey Meal for 12 that includes a whole roasted turkey, mashed potatoes & gravy, vegetable stuffing, spinach artichoke dip and crackers, and cranberry walnut relish, plus dinner rolls, one apple pie and one pumpkin pie. Available for pickup at any participating Boston Market restaurant the week of Thanksgiving.
- Catering: Starts at a suggested price of $12.99 per person and can be delivered straight to your door or picked up at your nearest Boston Market location.
- A La Carte: For fans who may need an extra entree, side, appetizer or dessert to get their holiday dinner table-ready, Boston Market is offering chilled, fully cooked options for pick up in restaurant during the week of Thanksgiving.
- Thanksgiving Day Offerings: Boston Market locations will be open on Thanksgiving Day and will be offering a Thanksgiving Day meal for $15.99. Each Thanksgiving Day meal features your choice of roasted turkey breast or half rotisserie chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy, vegetable stuffing, a dinner roll, and a slice of apple or pumpkin pie. Just take note that restaurant hours may vary by location.
- Holiday Gift Cards: For every $50 spent on holiday gift cards, you’ll receive a $15 bonus card. You can pick up the holiday gift cards in-restaurant or purchase a personalized eGift card at BostonMarket.com. Holiday gift cards can be redeemed from December 26, 2022 through January 31, 2023.
Thanksgiving meals can be pre-ordered online, through the Boston Market mobile app or by contacting your local Boston Market restaurant. Prices may vary.