Boston Market debuts new limited-time Parmesan Rotisserie Chicken. The latest item on the chain’s menu is available now at participating locations across the country.
The new limited time entrée at Boston Market features their signature rotisserie chicken topped with creamy Parmesan sauce and finished with crunchy herbs.
Boston Market’s new chicken recipe is available as a meal and not as a standalone item. There are 5 meal options, all of which include your choice of two sides and baked cornbread.
Creamed Spinach and Sweet Potato Casserole sides cost an extra $0.25 each. And, the Chicken Caesar Salad or the Chicken Southwest Santa Fe Salad will set you back $1.00 each.
Parmesan Rotisserie Chicken includes are available in the following varieties (prices included):
- 1/2 Parmesan Rotisserie Chicken: $10.29
- Half All-White Parmesan Rotisserie Chicken: $10.99
- 1/2 All-Dark Parmesan Rotisserie Chicken: $9.99
- 1/4 All-White Parmesan Rotisserie Chicken: $9.29
- 3 Piece Dark Parmesan Rotisserie Chicken: $9.29
These are the current prices in my area. Prices and availability vary by location, so make sure to check on the restaurant’s website before heading out.