Does Chick-fil-A have a vegan menu? Yes, they do.
Chick-fil-A offers menu options for every taste, appetite, and lifestyle, including keto, vegetarian, and vegan.
Finding vegan-friendly meals can be challenging when eating out, but you don’t have to settle for less with Chick-fil-A vegan options.
With that said, here’s a list of vegan-friendly items on the menu that you can get at any Chick-fil-A restaurant right now:
Breakfast Vegan Options:
- Hash Browns: Potato medallions deep-fried in canola oil until golden and crispy.
- Sunflower Multigrain Bagel: A toasted, multigrain bagel served plain or with cream cheese.
- Fruit Cup: A fruit mix made with chopped pieces of red and green apples, mandarin orange, fresh strawberry slices, and blueberries, served chilled.
Lunch and Dinner Vegan Options:
- Spicy Southwest Salad: Spicy grilled chicken breast slices served on a fresh bed of mixed greens, topped with grape tomatoes, a blend of Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheeses, and a savory combination of roasted corn, black beans, poblano chiles, and red bell peppers. Made fresh daily, the Spicy Southwest Salad is served with Seasoned Tortilla Strips and Chili Lime Pepitas. To make it vegan, ask for the salad without cheese or chicken. Chick-fil-A recommends trying it with Chili Lime Vinaigrette instead of the Creamy Salsa dressing.
- Market Salad: Grilled chicken breast slices served on a fresh bed of mixed greens, topped with blue cheese crumbles and a mix of red and green apples, strawberries and blueberries. Made fresh daily, the Market Salad is served with Harvest Nut Granola and Roasted Almonds. To make it vegan-friendly, order it without chicken or blue cheese. Chick-fil-A chefs recommend the vegan Light Balsamic Vinaigrette to complement the flavors.
- Grilled Cool Wrap: Becomes vegan-friendly in when you order it without chicken or cheese — it includes green leaf lettuce, red cabbage and carrots, all tightly rolled in a flaxseed flour flatbread. Try it with one of the brand’s vegan vinaigrettes – Light Italian Dressing or Light Balsamic Vinaigrette – or Polynesian Sauce for the ultimate flavor experience.
- Waffle Potato Fries: Waffle-shaped potatoes with the skin on, fried in canola oil until crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
Just take note that most Chick-fil-A menu items are handcrafted in their restaurant kitchens and they do not designate vegetarian-only preparation surfaces. You can find more detailed information about their nutrition, ingredients and allergens in the chain’s Allergens Guide at Chick-fil-A.com.