Chili’s is expanding their fan favorite Big Mouth lineup with the addition of four new burgers to the menu.
Although the chain’s Big Mouth Burgers are already known for their jumbo size, two of the new Big Mouth Burgers boast two beef patties for a full pound of beef.
Besides the new burgers, Chili’s is also adding their new Chili’s Chicken Sandwich to the Big Mouth lineup. They’re now calling it the Big Mouth Crispy Chicken Sandwich.
Here’s what you can expect to find on the menu at your local Chili’s restaurant starting this fall:
- Bacon Rancher: Two Beef Patties, six slices of bacon, house made ranch, melted American cheese, sautéed onions and pickles.
- Big Bacon BBQ: Two beef patties, six slices of bacon, house BBQ sauce, cheddar cheese, red onion, and pickles
- BBQ Brisket Burger: Brisket, house BBQ sauce, cheddar cheese, pickles, and coleslaw.
- Chili’s Secret Sauce Burger: Secret Sauce, melted American cheese, lettuce, and sautéed onions.
- Big Mouth Crispy Chicken Sandwich: Hand-breaded crispy chicken, lettuce, tomato, and Secret Sauce.