Dave & Buster’s kicks off its Summer of Ding Ding Ding with the introduction of a new menu, new games, and the first NFT / Digital Collectible coins and cards.
Featuring fresh-from-scratch recipes, the brand-new craft quality menu, which includes 23 new chef-crafted items and four new summer-inspired drinks, offers flavorful dishes and options for customers to customize based on their tastes and lifestyle needs.
Fans can look forward to an array of new menu items including:
- Chimichurri Bowl: Grilled asparagus, roasted cauliflower, avocado, pickled red cabbage, tomato-basil bruschetta and grilled Gypsy peppers atop chimichurri jasmine rice.
- Fresh Burrata Mozzarella Bruschetta: Fresh tomatoes, balsamic glaze, arugula, and mozzarella on toasted ciabatta.
- Mushroom Stout Burger: A burger patty topped with sauteed cremini mushrooms and onions, truffle zest, Guinness-soaked seared mozzarella cheese, bacon jam, mayo, baby arugula, and roasted tomatoes.
- Garlic Parmesan Truffle Fries: One pound of crispy fries tossed in garlic oil, grated parmesan cheese and truffle zest, served with basil pesto aioli, and 7-spice aioli
- Strawberry Shortcake: The ultimate summer dessert made with whipped cream, strawberry puree, strawberries, and fresh mint.
In addition to the new menu, Dave & Buster’s will also be debuting its Digital Collectibles Prize program with a series of unique Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT) as a series of coin and card designs, which can be claimed as prizes for tickets won in all Dave & Buster’s locations.
The digital collectible series includes D&B Game Coin Designs and D&B City Card Designs, ranging from common to rare to super-rare NFTs. Fans and collectors alike can acquire, trade, and resell the NFTs through Sweet, which is an NFT platform that allows brands to mint and distribute NFTs to consumers through gamified and immersive experiences. Dave & Buster’s will be kicking off its Digital Collectibles Prize program by auctioning off a super-rare 1 of 1 NFT D&B Game Coin with all proceeds going towards the Make-A-Wish Foundation. The auction will be open to the public and bidding starts on Wednesday, June 23, 2021 at daveandbusters.com/NFT.
The chain also aims to attract more fans with the launch of seven innovative arcade games, including a life-size version of Hungry Hungry Hippos, Minecraft Dungeons Arcade, and new virtual reality experiences like Terminator: Guardian of Fate and Vader Immortal: Lightsaber Dojo.
The new menu items are available at participating Dave & Buster’s locations nationwide for a limited.