Domino’s Emergency Pizzas for Student Loans program aims to give customers who still have student loan payments the chance to apply for one free medium two-topping pizza, while supplies last (in addition to scoring a free Emergency Pizza).
Beginning on October 25, 2023, the pizza chain will be giving away a limited number of free Emergency Pizza for Student Loans codes every day, until all $1 million worth of free pizzas have been claimed.
Here’s how to apply for and redeem your free Emergency Pizza for Student Loans:
- Head to dominos.com/student-loans.
- Apply for an Emergency Pizza for Student Loan to earn a free medium 2-topping pizza.
- Verify the email address you provide.
- If there are available codes on that day, you will receive an email from “email@example.com” with the free pizza code, which you can redeem on your next online carryout or delivery order placed within the next 30 days.
- To redeem your free pizza code for a delivery order, you must meet the store’s minimum delivery requirements.
For more information about the Emergency Pizza for Student Loans program and to apply, go to dominos.com/student-loans.